You know what we talk about here on FFF A LOT?
But, more specifically, FOOD being Ninjas.
But, I was thinking (don’t worry, I didn’t hurt myself TOO badly) what if YOU want to be a Ninja? Why should the food we eat get to throw around nun chucks and wear bandanas?
SO, today, as we continue chatting with Kohl’s about easy ways to #MakeYourMove into a healthy lifestyle, I wanted to give you my top 5 tips to become a HEALTH NINJA.
Basically, super easy ways that you can do things that you ALREADY DO, except make them better for you.
You get it? You’re getting all fit, and you can’t even tell. Look at you.
Anyway. Shall we get onto the tips? HERE YOU GO:
- Park your car in the FURTHEST SPOT AVAIABLE when you go the grocery store, or the mall. You have to go there anyway right? You totally just snuck in a few extra steps, which means more calories burned! Bet you didn’t even KNOW.
- TAKE THE STAIRS. I know, I KNOW. This one is SO obvious. But, for reals, I need my hands, fingers toes and hairs on my head to count the number of times I have been standing outside an elevator with someone, and we both go “we should take the stairs.” And then…we don’t.
- Pound back a glass of water FIRST THING in the morning. And, yes, that means before your coffee. Did you know that drinking water as soon as your eyes go “HELLO WORLD” will rev up your metabolism? Not to mention it gets you drinking more water, which is never a bad thing. Soon this will turn into such a habit, you won’t even know you’re doing it. NINJA.
- Speaking of coffee, use Stevia to sweeten it. Stevia is a natural, calorie sweetener that tastes like sugar, but is about 4 zillion times sweeter. You may think that little spoonful of sugar in your coffee doesn’t count, BUT IT DOES. And, I KNOW you’re not just filling your coffee cup once per day. Let’s be honest with ourselves peeps. I promise you won’t even notice the difference!
- Bring a water bottle with you EVERYWHERE you go. I always have one in my purse, which means I have no “UGH I DON’T WANNA PAY $5 TO HYDRATE” excuses. If you don’t have a gigantic purse the size of the Milky Way, like me, I suggest leaving an empty water bottle in your car at all times. Again, then you’ll never have an excuse. IT’S ALWAYS WITH YOU.
And there ya be! Totally doable amIright?
And, I gotta say.
You look good in bandannas.
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Kohl’s.