Just wanted to let you know that these addicting, frozen bites of YUM are sponsored by my friends over at Better Body Foods!
These raw cheesecakes combine coconut cream, mixed berries and a chocolate peanut frosting to make a healthy, no-bake treat that is vegan friendly and perfect for the fourth of July!
It’s like grown up Pb and J.
Minus the bread. And the actual “PB” and “J”.
But, grown-up people who are really good at adulting (ie: YOU) like to munch their PB and J in the form of protein packed! Low fat! Powdered CHOCOLATE peanut butter and crunchy, sweet frozen blueberries am I right?
I knew it.
In other news: I sort of lied to you when I said there was no actual “PB.” I mean, there TECHNICALLY is no butter of the peanut variety, but there is Better Body Foods PB Fit. <— Notice the name has the REAL LIFE letters “PB” which means there IS PB.
You’re confused. Me too. Let’s move along so we can get to the eating faster.
I’ve shoved large quantities of PB fit into your peanut-loving mouths MANY TIMES in the form of vegan cookie dough stuffed peanut butter bites and cookie dough vegan brownies…but I’ve been selfishly keeping a little secret from you:
*suspenseful pause for EFFECT*
IT COMES IN CHOCOLATE FLAVORED AS WELL.
Like peanut butter + chocolate + healthy. <– That. It comes in THAAAAAAAAAT.
Freaking out. Totally obsessed. Can’t breathe. IN AND OUT.
Calming down now. Only because I need to be able to get through this post so that I can share with you the magical event that will occur inside your face when you combine creamy chocolate + peanut butter and fruity-fresh bites of berries that mingle together with RICH, smoooooth coconut cream.
Also. Date crust. Remember that no-crust fiasco that happened in the photos of those almond joy no bake bars? This is the recipe that I was telling you about that lured me over the crust-side.
These bites of frozen heaven could not be any easier (hello 7 ingredients!) PLUS anyone who loves food (again, ie: you) is going to be VRY VRY down with them. And, might I add, be VRY VRY down with them2 (that is me attempting to write squared and not knowing how to make my keyboard do such wizardry) when you take a bite and the cold-combo of berries and coconut cream melts on your tongue in the MOST refreshing of ways.
Might I add, the sequel, that there is crunchy frozen-ness AND creamy, not-frozen, chocolate powdered peanut butter FROSTING.
Smooth. Creamy. Crunchy. Frozen. !!!!
If you hadn’t noticed, the all-the-texture-yes-please person that is inside of my soul is pretty excited about E’RYTHANNNNG going on in these little bites of summer-food bliss.
Hold up for a sec though. We talk real-life here on the blog right? So, we’re going to continue that. If you want me to be honest, I still don’t REALLY know what to call these.
This paleo strawberry cheesecake from Texanerin is kinda similar. So maybe they are raw cheesecakes? Are they frozen coconut cream muffins? I do not know. The folder that these photos lives in on my laptop is called “PB Berry Frozen Things” but, I didn’t think you would know what that meant if I titled the post that.
So we’re going with XYZ. But, just wanted to let you know that the Jury is really still out on the whole “title” shenanigans.
BUT, what there is no confusion about is the necessity of your mouth to experience every single crispy, chilly-berry-bite that explodes with creamy chocolate peanut butter deliciousness.
P.s They’re red, white and blue.
This was intentional. Just think about it.
Coconut Raw Cheesecakes with Chocolate Peanut Frosting
Total time includes freezing time.
For the crust:
- 1/2 Cup Dry-roasted peanuts 2.5oz
- 1/3 Cup Lightly packed dates roughly chopped (55g)
- 1/4 Cup Better Body Foods PB Fit Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp Water
For the middle:
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut cream * 345g
- 3 Tbsp Better Body Foods Agave
For the topping:
- 1 Cup Better Body Foods PB Fit Chocolate Powdered Peanut Butter
- 4-5 Tbsp Water depending how much agave you use
- Better Body Foods Agave to taste
- Place the peanuts into a large food processor and process until broken down and crumbly.
- Add in the chopped dates, chocolate powdered peanut butter and water and process until mixed and the mixture begins to form large crumbles.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and work with your hands until the mixture sticks together in a ball.
- Divide the dough between 12 muffin cavities, which is about a lightly heaping 2 tsp of dough per cavity. Press down to make a crust at the bottom of each cavity. If the dough begins to stick to your fingers, just wash them and dry them. This makes it a lot easier to press out.
- Place the coconut cream, along with the agave into a large bowl. Using an electric hand mixer, beat until well mixed and the coconut cream is fluffy, scraping the sides down as necessary. Gently fold in the berries.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin cavities, filling about 2/3 of the way full. Place into the freezer until completely firm and set, about 2 hours.
- Once the cheesecakes are frozen, use a sturdy, sharp knife and firmly press it into the side of one of the cavities. Once you loosen one side, the cheesecake should pop right out of the tin.
- Mix together all of the topping ingredients, sweetening to taste. You want the topping to be pretty thick, so add water accordingly. Pipe (or spoon) onto all of the cheesecakes.
- DEVOUR. **
*You will need just over 1 can of coconut cream if you chill coconut milk over night. If you use straight up canned coconut cream, it's about 1 1/2 cans.
**You may need to let them sit at room temperature for a few minutes before serving, depending on what texture you prefer.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?If you try this recipe I would love to see it and share it! Tag me on IG @foodfaithfit, using the hashtag #foodfaithfit
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT BETTER BODY FOODS. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
Weight Watchers Points Per Serving: SmartPoints: 11 Points+: 4. Old Points: 5
(not including agave to taste in frosting, but this adds very minimal calories and points)
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!
Want more vegan desserts?
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK ANDPINTEREST!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!