Super tender and moist Banana Pineapple Bread is a perfect combo of these 2 fruits in loaf form! A deliciously sweet spin on a classic snack!
BANANAS AND PINEAPPLES TOGETHER.
Honestly, these are my two favorite fruits so this bread is giving me ALL THE FEELS 😍.
It’s like a slice of sugar free banana bread and pineapple bread with coconut had a baby that is even better than both those breads because, DUH, it has BOTH pineapple and coconut.
This bread is INCREDIBLY moist and tender and sweet and pretty much just the most snack-able loaf that your hungry mouth will ever munch.
Why you will LOVE this bread
If you are no stranger to the blog, you’ll know that I’m a banana bread FANATIC! From paleo coconut flour banana bread to vegan gluten free banana bread, let’s just say that if you’re craving some, we’ve got you COVERED! Today’s pineapple banana bread recipe is not your ordinary banana loaf recipe, as it brings a fun, tropical twist to a timeless classic! This bread is perfectly moist (sorry about using that word but it’s just the truth!), fruit and flavorful AND is made with better-for-you ingredients! It’s made with no refined sugars as well as no dairy for those that have a dairy allergy or who prefer to avoid it! It’s the perfect bread for breakfast or snacking anytime of day!
This banana pineapple bread only requires a few simple ingredients, so it’s SO easy to whip up for a quick meal to make your busy mornings a little easier! Plus, it’s made of delicious, whole, healthy ingredients you’ll feel good about eating. Here’s what you’ll need to make this bread:
- White Whole Wheat or All Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Mashed Ripe Banana
- Crushed Pineapple
- Coconut Sugar
- Large Eggs
- Avocado Oil
How to make Banana Pineapple Bread
Turn on the oven and let it heat up while you work. Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper and rub the sides with oil.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt with a wire whisk until combined. In a separate, large bowl, mix together all of the remaining ingredients until smooth. Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix until just combined.
Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan and place it in the oven. Bake your banana and pineapple bread until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and it is golden brown on the outside!
Let the loaf cool completely, then slice and DEVOUR!
Top Tips for making Pineapple Banana Loaf
- Always Line The pan: If you’re thinking of skipping the parchment paper, I don’t recommend it! Having parchment line the bottom of your pan will help the bread to easily slip out of the pan and cool without leaving any of it stuck to the bottom. It’s an easy step that’s SO worth it!
- Don’t overmix: The fluffiest pineapple and banana bread is made when you stop mixing JUST when everything is combined. Overmixing can make the finished product more dense.
- Use ripe bananas: While any bananas will work for this recipe, over-ripe bananas are recommended. They bring more depth of flavor to your banana bread!
Other things you can add
This pineapple and banana bread is flavorful and tasty all on its own, but if you want to get fancy and throw in some add-ins, I say GO FOR IT! A few ideas that I would suggest are your favorite kind of dried fruit, coconut flakes or your favorite nuts. For nuts, I would recommend crushed macadamia nuts, pecans, or walnuts!
Pineapple and Banana Bread FAQ
Over ripe bananas are recommended to make this recipe, however there’s a quick and easy way to ripen them quickly. Simply bake your bananas for a little while until the skins darken, then squeeze out the insides when you’re ready to start making your batter!
If you need or prefer this recipe to be gluten free, simply swap out the all purpose flour for your favorite 1:1 gluten free flour blend.
When stored in the fridge in an airtight container or ziploc bag, this banana and pineapple loaf recipe will last for up to a week! If you freeze it, it will last up to 3 months!
more snackable bread recipes
- 1 3/4 Cups White whole wheat or all purpose flour (230g) *
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Mashed ripe banana (about 2 large bananas) with a
- 1 Cup Crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 Cup Coconut sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/3 Cup Avocado oil (or any neutral flavored oil)
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Heat your oven to 350 and spray a loaf pan with cooking spray, lining the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk all remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 10-15 mins
- Let cool COMPLETELY
- Slice and DEVOUR!
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!
Leave a Comment