You’ll have perfectly crispy bacon every time with this Air Fryer Bacon! One ingredient plus my favorite kitchen gadget…couldn’t be easier!
This might have just changed the breakfast game for EVER.
No more getting hit in the eyeballs with painful bacon grease when you’re trying to whip up some crispy bacon with some gluten free buckwheat pancakes or to serve with your air fryer hard boiled eggs…
BUT ALL THE GOOD SMELLZ! 🥓
Why you will LOVE This Recipe
I don’t know of many people in my life that DON’T love bacon. It’s salty, it’s flavorful, and that melt-in-your-mouth texture is to die for! If you’re used to frying it up on the weekends, but HATE all the grease that goes flying around your kitchen every time you do, then cooking bacon in air fryer is going to be your jam! Just like making air fryer turkey bacon, It’s easy, WAY less messy, and tastes just as perfectly delicious and crispy- just the way you like it. You’ll never go back!
How to make Air Fryer Bacon
Turn on the oven and let it preheat. Lay your strips of bacon in the air fryer.
Cook the bacon until it is golden brown and crispy. Feel free to cook longer if you want it more crispy, or for less time if you want it less crispy.
Serve as desired and DEVOUR!
Top Tips for Making Bacon in the AIr Fryer
- Don’t Overcrowd: While it’s ok if the strips of bacon overlap each other slightly, it’s important that each strip has enough space to cook evenly so that it can crisp up nicely!
- Check Halfway: Halfway through cooking your strips of bacon, be sure to check them to make sure they aren’t overdone!
- Don’t Cook Too Hot: I recommend cooking your bacon at 350 degrees Fahrenheit as the bacon will cook best and crisp up nicely at this temperature!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Bacon
Now that you have cooked up your bacon in the easiest, least messy way possible, it’s time to DEVOUR it! I recommend serving up your salty, crispy bacon with some cod scrambled eggs or with your eggs cooked however you like them! To make your meal a little fancier, consider enjoying your bacon alongside a breakfast cauliflower pizza with eggs for a fun meal that is anything but boring! Enjoy!
Air Fryer Bacon Recipe FAQ
I recommend cooking your bacon for about 10 minutes, but feel free reduce or increase the cook time, depending on how crispy you want your bacon to be.
Absolutely! Cooking bacon in your air fryer is very safe and is also a cleaner way to cook up bacon!
You most definitely can use turkey bacon! Also- stay tuned because I have a fabulous turkey bacon recipe coming your way!
No, I do not recommend adding any oil, as bacon already has lots of fat that will caramelize and become crispy when cooked, giving it a nice flavor!
I recommend cooking it at 350 rather than 400 degrees Fahrenheit, as this is bacon’s smoke point!
This depends on your model of air fryer! Some recommend preheating and for others, it’s not necessary.
more recipes you might like
- healthy paleo sweet potato breakfast hash with bacon
- balsamic butternut squash salad with bacon
- ranch baked greek yogurt chicken with bacon and cheese
- 6 Slices Bacon
- Pre heat your air fryer to 350 degrees for 5 minutes (if your model recommends it)
- Place the bacon strips in your air fryer (its okay if some overlap a little but try to leave some space between)
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. 10 minutes yield nice and crispy, golden brown bacon. If you want it less crispy, cook less and more crispy, cook more. Also, if you have thick cut bacon you may need a few minutes longer.
Tips & Notes:
Recipes written and produced on Food Faith Fitness are for informational purposes only.
For This Recipe, I recommend:
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!
Leave a Comment