Hello from the land of boxes, styrofoam peanuts and BUBBLE WRAP.
Capitals to emphasize my bubble wrap love. It makes moving SO WORTH IT.
Due to the busyness that is moving and travelling (I just got back!) I have had about negative eleventy billion years to shoot the next workout video for ya’ll (BUT IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY!)
HOW-EV-ER, I know it’s still important to change it up and keep fitness INTERESTING.
SO, here’s a list of 10 workouts from around the web for you to try! I hope you find one that you LUHHHHHVE!
1. Full Body Toner from Fit Foodie Finds
2. HIIT Workout from A Healthy Life For Me
Have you tried High Intensity Interval Training? I rarely do cardio, but when I do, this is IT.
4. Tabata Time from Cotter Crunch
I’ve tried tabatas a few time and, you guys, THEY WORK.
5. 20 Minute Calorie Blasting Treadmill Workout from Sparkles + Squats
6. Strength and Cardio HIIT Workout from Barr & Table
7. Endless Summer Lower Body Workout from Strength & Sunshine
8. 4-Move Total Body Dumbbell Workout from A Lady Goes West
9. Ab Burning Routine from Fresh, Fit & Healthy
10. Snow Day Workout with Kids from Play Across America
And if you still haven’t tried my 5 minute wake-up workout, make sure to check it out OR watch the video! 🙂