Hey friends! Heads up that this super-easy, crazy-delicious lunch is sponsored by my friends over at Flatout!
This quick and easy wrap has zucchini noodles, creamy honey lime yogurt dressing and fresh blueberries. It’s a protein-packed, healthy and portable lunch for only 200 calories!
Hello. My name is Taylor and I obsess over food combos on the REG’.
I know you do it too.
You eat something and your taste buds go “HOLD THE PHONE! That was SO good! Please introduce me to that deliciousness every single day that you eat food for your entire life.”
Considering we NEED food to, like, LIVE and stuff, that is A LOT of days.
But. This is my true heart feelings when it comes to both the combination of blueberry + basil AND packing AS MANY superfoods into my lunch dreams as possible.
And now my craving-those-flavors-ALL-THE-TIME self has thrown BOTH things inside ONE WRAP. Which is obviously filling my heart with GOOD VIBES only.
I mean. Two cravings, one wrap. Simple math leads you to the conclusion that this seemingly-simple recipe is EVERYTHING that the portable-protein-packed-lunch-loving-person that I know are is going to DEVOUR.
Before we face-plant further into the yumminess that is the crispy-crunchy-super-fresh-and-creamy filling of your powerhouse, nourishing-food lunch, we need to talk about the E-Q-U-A-L-L-Y powerhouse OUTSIDE of it: Flatout ProteinUP CarbDown Flatbread Wraps!
I first introduced you to them in the Thai Salad Cauliflower Rice Wrap and, ever since that day I have known that ProteinUP wraps need to be included in my regular, every-day food eating life. Sidenote: they also have a gluten free flatbread that I use for Mr.FFF, since he is the one of us that gluten does not like.
Back to creamy-fresh-filling.
You know that muscle-building protein is my JAM, so I decided to throw a little protein-on-top (the really buff version of a cherry) of this wrap with a dollop of creamy, smooth tangy Greek yogurt. But then there’s this sticky-sweet honey and zesty lime juice that come together in a flavor profile that can only be described as THE MOST PERFECT BALANCE EVER to exist inside of your face.
No lies. No exaggerations.
I know you’re thinking you’ve basically hit the mecca of perfect-food-combos with sweet-tangy-creamy-ZESTINESS but there’s M-O-R-E.
The first time that The Hubonana and I inhaled (true story) these wraps he posed the question that gave me hope for his soul: “do you think you should add some jalapeno?”
Usually, when I ask him how recipes are he either says “it’s fine. Post it.” WHICH IS NOT VERY DETAILED AND DOES NOT HELP ME. PLUS, “fine” is not “SUPER AMAZING.” “Fine” is what I say when he asks me how I am, and I am really NOT FINE. You understand.
Oooor he says “how about if it was Cajun?”
SRSLY. Everything must be Cajun with him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he asked me to make him some Cajun paleo lemon bars one day. See point re: DOES NOT HELP ME.
BUT today, something was working up in that mouth of his.
You think it’s all over when that creamy-sweet-tangy crunchy salad hits your tongue and juicy blueberries EXPLODE in fruity-freshness with crispy bites of zucchini noodles…AND THEN – HOLD UP – you feel the back of your throat get a warm-tingly-sensation goin’ on.
When you’re able to SHOVE that much texture/flavor/sensation into one simple meal, there is one things that you can know for SURE.
That’s a WRAP.
Zucchini Noodles Blueberry Basil Wrap With Honey Lime Yogurt
- 1 Small zucchini spiralized with the 3mm blade
- 1/4 Cup Plain Non-fat Greek yogurt
- 4 1/2 tsp Fresh lime juice about 1 small lime
- 2 tsp Honey
- 1 Cup Coleslaw Salad mix
- 1/3 Cup Fresh blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Red onion minced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh basil thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Jalapeno minced (about 1/2 a jalapeno)
- 2 Flatout ProteinUP CarbDown Core12 Flatbread Wraps (gluten free version if needed)
- Place the zucchini noodles into a colander set over a large bowl and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Let them sit for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, so they release their excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, lime juice and honey. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the coleslaw mix, blueberries, red onion, basil and jalapeno. Pour the Greek yogurt mixture over the salad mix until stir until evenly coated.
- Remove the zucchini noodles from the colander and REALLY squeeze out their excess moisture. Then, place them onto a layer of paper towels and, using a layer of paper towel on top, really press out as much moisture as you can. Put some muscle into it!
- Divide the zucchini noodles between the two flatbreads, followed by the coleslaw mixture.
- Roll up and DEVOUR!
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY MY FRIENDS AT FLATOUT. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE CREATING GREAT CONTENT FOR YOU BY SUPPORTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH SUPER-FAB BRANDS THAT FOOD FAITH FITNESS LOVES TO WORK WITH! AS ALWAYS, OPINIONS REMAIN 100% MY OWN!
Stay in touch with Flatout Flatbread on social media for other tasty recipes:
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS PER SERVING: SMARTPOINTS: 6 POINTS+: 5. OLD POINTS: 3
Want more spring-time zucchini noodle meals?
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE, PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAG @FOODFAITHFIT AND #FOODFAITHFITNESS ON INSTAGRAM! I LOVE SEEING YOUR RECIPE RECREATIONS!
STAY IN DA KNOW ABOUT BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO GOING ON AT FFF BY KEEPING IN TOUCH ON TWITTER, FACEBOOKAND PINTEREST!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!