A quick and easy, healthy Chocolate Fudge Recipe with a dose of healthy fat from coconut oil, and beautiful pieces of raspberry.
Coconut oil is truly my new favorite thing guys. I know I have a new favorite thing like every day but, for today, coconut oil is my new favorite thing.
You know why? ‘Cause it aided in making a chocolate fudge recipe that I can actually feel good about eating. And, it takes less than an hour to make and you know what that means? I can eat it all, feel good about eating it all… and then making some more quickly and feel good about eating that too.
I’m totally kinda sorta kidding. That would be a wee bit excessive and I do believe everything in moderation. BUT you can feel good about eating this in moderation, that I am not kidding about.
This is literally one of the easiest things I have ever made. Easier than energy balls, easier than cookie dough overnight oats. I was going to say easy peasy lemon squeezy but that is misleading and slightly confusing as it doesn’t have any lemons, just raspberries. It comes together in 5 minutes and only has to set for 40-45 minutes. Not to mention you can do it all in one bowl. For a girl who doesn’t have a dishwasher this is like telling me that Christian Leboutin has decided to gift me a free pair of pumps. Maybe not THAT exciting, but it’s still pretty sa-weet.
Now, away from shoes and back to fudge.
We all know raspberries and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly. If for some reason you were unaware of this match made in yum-in-my-tum heaven then it’s all the more reason to try this out! Not that you really needed one. It’s chocolate. Isn’t that good enough?
The coconut oil provides a subtle flavour boost that accentuates the sweetness of the chocolate and the slight tartness of the raspberries like no other. Additionally, it provides a little tropical kick that really brings this fudge to life. I really can only describe this as a fudgetastic flavour bomb. I don’t even know if that makes sense, but I really can’t think of any other words.
Can I also just mention how gosh darn pretty this is? The red raspberry flecks really pop against the dark, creamy chocolate. It’s impressive. It’s quick. It’s beautiful. It’s fudge-a-licious.
Can’t stop, wont stop, making up terms that include “fudge.”
We can agree that this chocolate fudge recipe is going into your belly tonight? Cool.
Coconut Raspberry Fudge
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil melted
- 1/4 Cup Honey or to taste
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 1/4 Cup Grass-fed Chocolate protein powder**
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- In amedium bowl, melt the coconut oil and honey in a microwave.
- While the coconut oil melts, mash the raspberries with a fork in a small bowl. You want a few little chunks remaining, so don't pulverize them.
- Once the coconut oil is melted, add in the mashed raspberries, Chocolate protein powder, unsweetened cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper (the size is really up to you, a larger pan creates more fudge, but thinner squares. A smaller pan will create less fudge, but thicker squares.)
- Pour the mixture into the pan and place in the freezer for 45 min-1 hour, until hardened.
- Cut and enjoy!
Recipe Notes** I haven't tried omitting the protein powder, but I think it would still be delish without it if you do not have it. I would add just a touch more cocoa powder so you get a super chocolate-y fudge!
STAY IN DA KNOW (AND GET SPECIAL BEHIND-THE-SCENES INFO) BY FOLLOWING ALONG WITH FFF ON PINTEREST, FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER!
This post may contain affiliate links, but I only recommend products that I actually use and <3. Thanks for supporting FFF!